Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa

 We took Emily to see Santa today. Last year, she wasn't sure at all what to think (as shown by the picture from last year).

I had hoped that she would be more into meeting Santa this year, but alas, she got really shy once we got there and went to get pictures taken.

Plus she really wanted to get her candy cane open. Which she did end up doing on the way home. She was sticky all over!
I am thankful that she didn't scream - I've seen a lot of screaming child pictures with Santa. Of course, we aren't going to make Emily sit on Santa's lap (or sit next to him) until she feels comfortable with it.

I'm just glad we have these pictures, even if this year's wasn't the best. And I'm super glad that Walmart has Santa so you can get pictures for free! The mall Santas are so expensive and we just wouldn't be able to afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment