Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Life has been pretty busy as of late, and it's about to get busier!

Next weekend, I'm working the Charlotte Browncoat booth at a local con here in Asheville - it will be a shiny time!

Then Memorial Day weekend, I have a wedding to go to (Two fellow Browncoats are getting married!), and the first weekend in June is ConCarolinas, which I'm really looking forward to.

I have a few weeks off after that, since I won't have anything until Charlotte's CSTS showing (with the rough cut of Browncoats: Redemption!), at the end of June.

Then the first week in July we are driving up to Michigan to visit family.

Along with all of this extra stuff, I'll be taking classes, working my at-home jobs, and of course focusing on my main job of being mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment