Monday, June 25, 2012

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things

Three months ago, I went back to work after being a stay at home mom / college student for three years. I knew that there would take some time to get used to working again, but I never thought it would take this long.

Granted, these three months have been really unpleasant for me thanks to issues in my personal life. But finally I think I'm starting to get back in the swing of things.

I exercised for the first time tonight since I went back to work. I've written eleven GeekMom articles so far this month, which is more like the number I wrote when I was still a stay at home mom.

There is still some things that I need to work on, like my novel which I have barely edited. This blog has been neglected as well. And I do need to find more time to just relax and decompress. It's an ongoing adjustment as I find that groove again.


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment