Monday, June 18, 2012

Belated Father's Day Post

Making a cake for Daddy!
Sorry about the silence on this blog, things have been a little crazy for me lately. I'm hoping to do a lot better with blogging here, though you can always check out my posts over at Wired's GeekMom too.

Father's Day was yesterday and we had a pretty lowkey celebration. Emily made Todd a card and we got him a present of Magic cards. She had wanted to get him flowers, but I nixed that idea.

We also made him a cake, which Emily was so excited to help with. And I made french toast and bacon Sunday morning as a special treat. Emily also got to talk with her Pop-Pop (my dad) and her Papa (Todd's dad) on Sunday too. She was happy about that, but she is always talking about wanting to go to Pop-Pop and Papa's houses. Alas, we won't be getting to Michigan until (probably) Christmas again this year.

So Happy Belated Father's Day to all the great dads out there! I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday.


If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment