Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wrestling Geek

I'm not just a Browncoat, I'm also a fan of professional wrestling. I got into before I met my husband, but he is the one who is into it more than me.

My husband's birthday was this past Saturday, and there was a TNA House Show in Charlotte - TNA is a wrestling company, and a House Show is a show that isn't broadcast on TV.


Since the show was in Charlotte, we needed to find someone to watch Emily, especially since we didn't think the show was going to end until 10 pm or 11 pm. I was worried because Emily doesn't sleep well for anyone but me.

But my husband and I had a great time at the show - we got a bunch of autographs, and as the picture shows, we got our picture taken with Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy.

At home, my friend, Nancy, babysat for Emily. And apparently Emily was very good! And she went to sleep for Nancy no problem!

It was great because now my mind is a little more eased as we get closer to the Browncoat Ball when I'll be gone all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment