Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 30th - In Pictures

7 years ago today, Serenity was released in theaters. 


6 years ago today, I married my wonderful husband, Todd.


5 years ago today, I celebrated my first anniversary in Epcot.


4 years ago today, I was extremely pregnant with Miss Emily.
(picture from a few weeks before the 30th)


3 years ago today, I was SAHM to an 11 month old.


2 years ago today, I was a college student/SAHM


1 year ago today, I spent my 5th wedding anniversary away from my husband.
Emily and I flew to Texas to attend my cousin Sarah's wedding.


As you can see, September 30 has become an important day in my life. Though there were a few years that we didn't do much of anything.

Today is the first anniversary that Todd and I have had that we've both had the day off since our 1st anniversary / honeymoon. We aren't doing anything very exciting though Todd is going to make a turkey dinner which I'm really looking forward to.

It's been a great 6 years of being married to the love of my life. Here's to many years more!

If you like my blog, please rate it at Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment