Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mommyhood makes things harder sometimes

So, I had to pick up a prescription at the Wal-Mart pharmacy this afternoon. It was a creme they had to mix up so I figured it would take a while.

I was surprised when I went to the counter specifically to find out how long it would be that it would only take 15 minutes.

I did my shopping and looked around the store for a 1/2 hour, and was very annoyed when my creme wasn't ready when we came back. We ended up having to wait another 20 minutes.

If it was just me, I would have still been annoyed, but I was extra annoyed because Emily was starting to get tired and cranky. I managed to amuse her by putting her in the cart and letting her pull things out of the diaper bag.

I'm so lucky my kid is pretty easy going!

No comments:

Post a Comment